This website (“Website” hereinafter) is operated by JR Tokai Agency Co., Ltd. (“Tokai Agency” hereinafter). Use of Website requires acceptance of the following usage conditions.
These usage conditions may be changed as required by Tokai Agency. Changes to these usage conditions will be announced on Website, and users are required to use Website in accordance with the usage conditions in effect at the time of usage.
Website utilizes SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption technology to protect personal information.
Copyright to Website and all material on Website, including but not limited to text, photographs, images, music, and voice audio, is copyright Tokai Agency or the author. Copyrighted material from Website may not be duplicated, altered, transferred, loaned, distributed, transmitted publicly, or otherwise used or processed without the authorization of the rights holder.
Business names, symbols, and logomarks displayed on Website are property of Tokai Agency, and may not be used or processed without the authorization of the rights holder.
Linking to Website
Users are free to link to Website in accordance with the following conditions.
- Tokai Agency will request the removal or other correction to any links to Website found in violation of these conditions.
- Links to Website are only authorized if they facilitate user access to Website. For-profit uses are prohibited. Links should point to the home page (https://journal-one.net/).
- Links which display content from Website in combination with other content are prohibited. Links which display content from Website on a different website, even if content from Website is displayed in isolation from other content, are prohibited. All links must open a new browser window displaying Website when clicked.
Links from the following types of websites are prohibited.
- Websites with content which slanders, defames, or otherwise could damage the credibility or trustworthiness of Website or third-party websites
- Websites which infringe the copyrights, trademarks, or other rights of Tokai Agency or third parties
- Websites which could damage the social credibility or image of Tokai Agency, and other websites found to be inappropriate by Tokai Agency
Tokai Agency can accept no responsibility for any loss or damage incurred by linking to Website.
Links from Website
Tokai Agency does not warrant the content of any external website linked to from Website (“Linked Website” hereinafter), and can accept no responsibility for any loss or damage incurred by use of that Linked Website.
A link to a Linked Website does not imply or signify any special relationship between Tokai Agency and the company operating that Linked Website, or any recommendation by Tokai Agency of the products or services offered by that company.
Any usage of a Linked Website is subject to the usage conditions of that Linked Website.
In principle, Tokai Agency does not accept requests for links from Website.
Unless otherwise specified, usage of Website and these conditions shall be interpreted under the laws of Japan.